“Using Cake Break for my wedding desserts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cake Break - CLOSED

Cake Break
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
New York City, New York, USA
“Using Cake Break for my wedding desserts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We met with Deb and she was great! She was fully prepared for our meeting and let us taste a bunch of different cakes and frostings. All were delish! She showed us a book of past weddings she had done and gave us some helpful do's and don'ts. We booked her on the spot and can't wait to eat the desserts at the wedding! While we were there my mom even booked desserts for a party she was throwing. Definitely recommend this shop!

Visited August 2013

“Not bad not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I love all things cupcakes. So while on vaca I looked up cupcakes on TA and found Cake break so went to find the store.
The young counter girl was very friendly. I ordered the miss piggy apple cake w/ bacon buttercream frosting.
Cake was still warm from oven yum I wouldn't call it a cupcake it wasn't light it was more like Jewish Apple cake still good but I didn't like that they sliced the cake horizontal filled it with cinnamon and the frosting was a too sweet for me.

• Visited October 2013
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,745 helpful votes
“Dry cupcakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We picked up a 6 pack of cupcakes to celebrate a birthday. Last time we really enjoyed them, but this time they were dry. We really did not enjoy them. What a disappointment. Not worth the money spent. Doubt I will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Sweet Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I loved Cake Break. The folks who run it are really friendly and the treats we great! Interestingly they use no nuts - I'm not a nut person, for for the first time in my life I could eat a sticky bun! They also have bagels and make sandwiches with them too!

Visited September 2013
NY
“Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

All offerings here are very good. Love the small cupcakes! The owners work to make you happy. Two Christmases ago, I requested stollen, a German bread. They made it, and it was delicious. Now, they offer it during the holiday. They also have baked low gluten bread and too many treats to mention. Like sticky buns? Get 'em here and taste the luv.

• Visited May 2013