“Cupcakes plus!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Arlington, Virginia
“Cupcakes plus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Besides great cupcakes, Cake Break has terrific muffins, delicious coffee, tasty croissants--and now bagels! Everything is always super-fresh, the store is spotless, and the entire staff is friendly. Our favorite thing about Cake Break is that it is an "anytime" destination.

• Visited November 2012

“Perfect Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was in Rehoboth on business and was out walking the boardwalk early before my meeting began. I strolled by Cake Break and noted they had lattes. I stopped in for some java and while I waited, I read all the descriptions of the yummy cupcakes. The case was empty as the cupcakes are made fresh daily. As I drooled over the empty case, a plate full of heaven landed on the counter. They were muffin using the cinnamon bun/sticky bun dough. I had to have one with my latte. They were HOT from the oven. I had to wait until it cooled to eat it. It was wonderful. I can't wait to make my way back so I can try some of those cupcakes.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Fresh!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I found this place on a whim & it was fresh, cozy & incredibly good. When I am traveling I always eat a light breakfast, primarily a muffin of some sort. Normally I buy One that is premade, sitting in a case. To my surprise, when I ordered a muffin at the cake break, I received a warm one from the baker! They also have off the hook cupcakes too.

Watsontown, Pennsylvania
“Everything looked better than it tasted.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The cupcakes look delicious but after trying them our group decided they are no where near as good as they looked. The staff was extremely friendly though!

Visited August 2012
“Sweet beachy treat bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Muffins and pastries in the morning, cupcakes in the afternoon. Delicious. I was persuaded to try the Dirty Blonde cupcake (chocolate chocolate chip cupcake topped with chocolate icing and toasted coconut) and boy, was it delicious. I don't enjoy coconut normally, but this was fantastic. Good coffee and espresso drinks here too. Very friendly service. Highly recommend it!