WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
“Perfect Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was in Rehoboth on business and was out walking the boardwalk early before my meeting began. I strolled by Cake Break and noted they had lattes. I stopped in for some java and while I waited, I read all the descriptions of the yummy cupcakes. The case was empty as the cupcakes are made fresh daily. As I drooled over the empty case, a plate full of heaven landed on the counter. They were muffin using the cinnamon bun/sticky bun dough. I had to have one with my latte. They were HOT from the oven. I had to wait until it cooled to eat it. It was wonderful. I can't wait to make my way back so I can try some of those cupcakes.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Fresh!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I found this place on a whim & it was fresh, cozy & incredibly good. When I am traveling I always eat a light breakfast, primarily a muffin of some sort. Normally I buy One that is premade, sitting in a case. To my surprise, when I ordered a muffin at the cake break, I received a warm one from the baker! They also have off the hook cupcakes too.

Watsontown, Pennsylvania
“Everything looked better than it tasted.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The cupcakes look delicious but after trying them our group decided they are no where near as good as they looked. The staff was extremely friendly though!

Visited August 2012
“Sweet beachy treat bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Muffins and pastries in the morning, cupcakes in the afternoon. Delicious. I was persuaded to try the Dirty Blonde cupcake (chocolate chocolate chip cupcake topped with chocolate icing and toasted coconut) and boy, was it delicious. I don't enjoy coconut normally, but this was fantastic. Good coffee and espresso drinks here too. Very friendly service. Highly recommend it!

York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yummy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was strolling to dinner when I saw this bakery and had to go in!! We got a half-dozen cupcakes. They have a variety of flavors to include vegan and gluten free. I got a chocolate gluten free cupcake with buttercream frosting!! You couldn't tell it was gluten free!! It was the best gluten free cupcake that I have tried in a long time!! My family loved the rest of the cupcakes which were fresh and moist. The frosting was good and not overwhelming the cupcake. They do offer cinnamon and sticky buns, breads, and cakes. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely come back again!!

• Visited July 2012