“great sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (302) 226-2233
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we usually go to the one in Rehob oth Mall on Wed nights...half price sandwiches, get there either early (5 or 6:oo) or late...they pile the meat on any sandwicheven on this bargain night...2 beers, 2 sandwiches, $15

1  Thank Handytim
There are newer reviews for Arena's Cafe

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick beer and snack. Several well known beers were on special so that was a bonus. Then we ordered the crab dip. It was lukewarm with all spinach and no crab. I even asked if it was the right order and the nice server said it was correct. We didn't order any other food and left to eat somewhere else. I'd go back if I wanted a few cheap beers and to watch a game.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

A fantastic selection of unique subs (hoagies) - experiment and be brave! I left my comfort zone to try their "Hungry Kayaker" and now I am HOOKED!

High quality meats and cheeses on great breads and rolls.

I eat here almost weekly and recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank PerznicketyTraveler
Reviewed July 14, 2013

They have a great breakfast buffet on Saturday & Sundays. Different kinds of eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, tater tots, french toast,sticky buns, buscuits & gravy and more. Always fresh and tasty.

1  Thank LovingLewes
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first time eating at Arena's. We had a party of 13. Everyone was happy with their food and enjoyed eating on the patio.