“Great Salads and Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arena's Cafe

Arena's Cafe
Ranked #126 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (302) 226-2233
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Great Salads and Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

It's Fast, Consistent and you don't go hungry in a great local beach location. Love both Downtown and out on the highway - both have great outdoor patios. Service is always great and you get your $$ worth.

Visited June 2013

McLean, Virginia
“Sandwiches Galore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a staple of Rehoboth with two locations. There are special Cafe sandwiches or you can build your own. The soups and chili are also excellent. Arena offers a variety of beers and a fun bar. There are also specials on different days of the week, If you are in Rehoboth for multiple days, check them out.

Visited June 2013
Lewes, Delaware
“Best Casual Place to Eat in Rehoboth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Arena's is one of our consistent places to eat, for over 25 years. Everything we've had on their menu is delicious. They have specials every night and the Thursday nachos are well-known. They are one of the few places in Rehoboth that has outside eating. I strongly recommend Arena's for family eating.

Visited April 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

After an evening filled with too many glasses of wine and a store bought snack tray we were looking for a perfect place to get breakfast in Rehoboth Beach. While searching the internet for our breakfast destination I stumbled across a menu that boasted a "Hangover Helper", this was all the direction I needed! We made our way to Arena's and I quickly ordered my breakfast sandwich. Of course, I ordered it with light mayo..... BIG mistake. After I took the first bite of my Hangover Helper I quickly regretted asking for a lighter dose of that delicious mayo. The combination of eggs, steak, cheese and mayo on a really fresh roll was everything I needed and the side of tots didn't hurt either! The atmosphere was really cool, but the food was excellent! Arena's is a must if you are in search of a great breakfast! Do yourself a favor and check them out!

• Visited April 2013
North Carolina
“Good price for a decent sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We ate there during their $5 sandwich special. I ordered a french dip, which was very dry and tough. My husband had a the cheese steak sandwich, he said it was okay. The price is great, though!

Visited March 2013