“Jam is Jammin'!”

Jam Bistro By Eden
Ranked #76 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Jam is Jammin'!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

So after eating at Rehoboth fav Eden a couple nights before, we decided to try the sister restaurant across the street. In short - AWESOME! The four of us split two very good bottles of wine that totaled $38. Each of us had an appetizer, salad, and entree. We split one dessert, had a delicious coffee, and a sambuca. The grand total was $65 per person with tip! The duck confit risotto was incredible. The swordfish was amazing. The chicken was simply the best roasted chicken I have ever had. The roasted beets were perfectly combined with cashews, goat cheese, and golden raisins. This is a must try for any food lover, and with over 40 bottles of wine priced under $40, you can also get a good drink on and then hit any of your cocktail favs.

Chester County's Brandywine Valley, Pennsylvania
“New entrant to the bistro scene in RB -- very well done!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

We've loved Eden for years, so were interested when the owners of that fine dining restaurant announced a more casual venue, Jam, across the street. This week was our first opportunity to try out the new place, and we loved it. Very sleek decor, definitely Art Deco-influenced. And an interesting menu.

The food was impeccably prepared, not as "down-home" as is sometimes the case with a bistro. My companion ordered seared tuna; I had beef, along with a caprese salad. We each ordered a glass of wine, very fairly priced for the quality. I, too, wrote down the name of my Zin so I can try to find it locally.

Jam is a little hard to find, so I'm hoping that won't hurt their chances of survival -- it is a welcome addition to the Rehoboth restaurant scene, particularly in the mid-range of menu prices. It's now on our list of "must-get-back-to" places. The problem is . . . there are SO many of those in Rehoboth!

1 Thank wythany
Lewes, Delaware
“Good to the Last Bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

What a great addition to the Rehoboth restaurant scene! My husband and I eat out frequently and we wanted to try something new. Jam has only been open for a few weeks, but I can predict that this restaurant will become one of our regular favorites. The wine list is superb. 40 wines under $40 a bottle. Shane, our server recommended an awesome $30 bottle of Cabernet that would compliment the pasta that we had ordered. It was a great recommendation.I liked the wine so much that I actually went and bought 2 bottles of the Milbrandt wine today.We had local produce for our salads and pasta that was homemade. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys great food that is made to order and a really extensive wine list. Don't leave without desert, they are all homemade! Nice kids menu too.

1 Thank gstockman