“Great locally sourced menu!”
Review of Jam Bistro By Eden

Jam Bistro By Eden
Ranked #87 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved the selection of unique drinks and food options on the menu. Everyone in my party loved their meal. The butter lettuce wedge was very good (and sweet!) and the blackened mahi mahi was delicious, especially the baked pineapple that was served as a side. So good! I highly recommend this place, although they don't take reservations so I would suggest going early for dinner.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a group of 12 here last night. Overall the food was good. The delicious ceviche was cleverly served in mini taco shells. The shells were ever so slightly rancid (I am the only one who thought so.) We also tried two kinds of fries and fried pickles which were yummy. Four people in our party ordered the kobe burgers. Two people ordered them cooked medium and two ordered medium rare. All four came out very well done and dry. Two were sent back and improved but still were a little overdone. I got the lamb kebabs. The lamb was delicious and tender, but there was not nearly enough of it. A group partying at the bar was very loud. We were relieved when they left. perhaps some sound dampering would be in order. Through it all our server Grace, was sweet and efficient.

1  Thank aslavetofashion
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had family dinner for 8 on a Monday. The service was excellent and I enjoyed the lamb entree. I had a mint cocktail that was outstanding.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Great service, vibe and the best fish tacos I've ever had...flavorful, spicy and perfectly prepared.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Eden, the "parent" restaurant next door, is one of our favorite fine dining spots in Rehoboth. For some reason, we had overlooked Jam on recent visits but today, our first rainy day, drew us there for lunch. Although we and about 15 other diners all arrived at the same time (which meant waits for drinks and food), we were impressed by the quality of every dish and every cocktail. The parmesan dusted, panko fried calamari, nestled on a pool of chimichurri sauce was some of the best calamari I've had in ages. The fish tacos with edamame guacamole and mashed fingerlings (with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese) were delicious. Cocktail options are numerous, with many of the spirits infused (try the JAM Manhattan with cherry and coffee infused bourbon!). No room for dessert but we will definitely return. Our waiter was also the bartender so was very busy but was so cheerful that we couldn't be fussy about the lag between courses.