“Interesting variety of food and drink”
Review of Jam Bistro By Eden

Jam Bistro By Eden
Ranked #92 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had family dinner for 8 on a Monday. The service was excellent and I enjoyed the lamb entree. I had a mint cocktail that was outstanding.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Great service, vibe and the best fish tacos I've ever had...flavorful, spicy and perfectly prepared.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Eden, the "parent" restaurant next door, is one of our favorite fine dining spots in Rehoboth. For some reason, we had overlooked Jam on recent visits but today, our first rainy day, drew us there for lunch. Although we and about 15 other diners all arrived at the same time (which meant waits for drinks and food), we were impressed by the quality of every dish and every cocktail. The parmesan dusted, panko fried calamari, nestled on a pool of chimichurri sauce was some of the best calamari I've had in ages. The fish tacos with edamame guacamole and mashed fingerlings (with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese) were delicious. Cocktail options are numerous, with many of the spirits infused (try the JAM Manhattan with cherry and coffee infused bourbon!). No room for dessert but we will definitely return. Our waiter was also the bartender so was very busy but was so cheerful that we couldn't be fussy about the lag between courses.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

From the friendly hostess, to the helpful waiter to the relaxed atmosphere and fabulous flavors this was a great choice for dinner. They infuse their liquor themselves and my husband's pepper infused tequila margarita was perfect. Made with the infused tequila, fresh lime juice and simple syrup it was a delightful blend of hot and not too sweet. Very refreshing! They have a nice wine list and my rosé was chilled to the perfect temperature. I ordered a Boston Lettuce wedge salad. The citrus dressing was tangy while the pretzel croutons were a nice crispy contrast. My pineapple fresh fish ceviche was served in three small hard taco shells. Again, a creative use of flavors and textures. My husband enjoyed the flavors and presentation of his andouille sausage shrimp and grits plate. Our niece was able to order pasta with butter and cheese even though it was not on the menu and we were happy to see that it was orichetta and not just ordinary spaghetti. The waiter took time to answer questions and the pace of the meal was pleasant. There is both indoor and outdoor seating at this lovely spot. Highly recommend for an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to Jam for lunch at the suggestion of a friend who works around the corner at South Moon Under and were very impressed. At her suggestion we had the edamame infused guacamole along with the crispy fingerling potatoes and split a "Cob Chicken Salad" sandwich, all of which were great.

On Friday of the holiday weekend we decided to go back and try dinner and since we went out at 9:00 there was no wait to get a table or a seat at the bar. I had the calamari to start and short ribs as an entrée (which comes with truffle mac and cheese). The calamari was delicious and the short ribs were cooked to perfection just needing a fork to eat them with being so tender.