“this place smells good”

Ranked #2 of 30 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We have been coming here to get treats after dinner in town. This time, the whole place smelled like mint candy. The staff here made stuff on site and showed us how stuff are made. I am lactose intolerant and cannot have ice cream but they have lemon sorbet and raspberry sorbet.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I first found Kilwin's a few years ago when friends and I visited Annappolis,MD. I loved their fudge. So when I found that they had one in Rehoboth Beach I made sure I went there. There is nothing there that I don't like. Of course of love my sweets. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Every year we look forward to the fudge, $8.00 or so per slice, buy 2 get 1 free. Dark chocolate salted Caramel is awesome, always the first to go with my family. Chocolate peanut butter a close second. Love it!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Stay out of this place if your are trying to diet. Carmel apples, carmel and nut candies, carmel anything actually. My husband likes their vanilla creams, especially the dark chocolate things. However, you can drop a big wad of money in there, so come prepared to spend.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

I paid a visit to this store recently and absolutely fell in love! I Purchased the seafoam, chocolate covered pretzels, almond toffee crunch and various caramel popcorn. Everything was absolutely delicious. I cannot wait to revisit and try out their other goodies. A must go to for anyone with a sweet tooth!