“UM UM GOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Vestal, New York
“UM UM GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love chocolate and I found Kilwin's while traveling in another state. We were in Rehoboth and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the Kilwins shop. I ordered several slices of fudge - they were delicious.

Visited July 2013

Rockville, Maryland
“Must visit for deserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Last year I tried their home made ice cream and had the best salt caramel ice cream. So this year I came back but tried a new flavor, Kilwin's tracks. Well that was even better than the salt caramel. Lovely staff, eye popping chocolates too. I think its the best ice cream anywhere. A bit pricey but worth it and less crowded than the neighboring one with over 100 flavors...how does anyone choose?

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

one warning: don't go drunk or you'll end up with more cashew brittle than you have family to give it to! haha. kidding. but seriously don't walk past as they're making the candy - the alluring butter smell is irresistible and with free samples, you're bound to walk away with a bag o goods (but go ahead, spoil your inner kid).

Visited May 2013
Salem, Virginia
“Best candy in Rehoboth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best chocolate caramel sea salt fudge I've ever tasted. The caramel turtle pretzel rod was exceptional also.

Visited May 2013
Center Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
“Heavenly chocolates and candy :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I can't speak for the ice cream and fudge because I never make it that far. I have purchased a wide variety of the chocolate confections which you can watch them prepare right in front of you and I and the other recipients have never been disappointed in the taste or quality. Yes, it's not cheap, but everything is made on site. This is now the only candy shop I visit when at Rehoboth. Did I mention that I am a chocoholic?

• Visited May 2013