“Hmmmm”

Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The lady behind the counter couldn't understand anything I said, so I ended up with a gift for someone else lumped in with the fudge for my own family. I wanted half a slice and instead she gave me 2 halves... it was so much trouble trying to communicate my wishes that I just gave up. So paid $16 for 4 pieces of unremarkable fudge. So sugary my teeth hurt after eating it. I've had and enjoyed fudge from many different places. Will not return to Kilwin's.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wow, the fudge is wonderful and creamy. The ice cream is delicious. The caramel apples are crunchy and sweet. But my favorite is the marshamallows on a stick, rolled in caramel, rolled in pecans and drizzled with chocolate! Can't wait to go back for that sweet treat!

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a REAL candy store. Homemade chocolate, candy apples, and taffy. Really, does it get any better? I highly recommend the chocolate-covered pretzels. The turtles looked divine. I wish my waste could have afforded it.

1  Thank DeerBio
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The wonderful aroma of chocolate is on it's own enticing enough to go inside; and once you have tasted it you will not be satisfied by any of the other ice cream shops in town. I have sampled many flavors: rum raisin and raspberry were among my favorites. It is creamy and rich. The single standard portion contains 2 scoops, if you really want only one you should ask for a kid's portion. They also sell handmade chocolate confections and I wondered how anyone could go down the street without stopping in Kilwin's.

1  Thank Traveler_in_Maryland
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I always stop here and get the pecan caramel turtles to bring back to my hotel room for a midnight snack. They r a little expensive but they r huge,I ate 1/2 at midnight and the other 1/2 the next afternoon! Yum

1  Thank Keljespat