“Busy spot”

Henlopen City Oyster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lovely service. Really good food but felt the menu was limited for my son. Ideal if it was just myself and my husband

There are newer reviews for Henlopen City Oyster House

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife and I ate here twice during one week in September. Food was consistently good and fair priced (disclosure: we live near DC so we're used to paying a lot for decent seafood). We liked the overall feel and decor of the restaurant, and the servers seemed pretty knowledgeable about the food and drinks, and were able to give good suggestions. We plan to visit again the next time we are in Rehoboth!

1  Thank OCtrip09
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Popped in this Sunday for happy hour. Had the raw oysters (shucked there on the spot) special. $7 for half dozen. House wines just $3 a glass. The oysters were sublime, well, all the food here is! If you are a fan of Oysters this place should not be missed, and the happy hour allows you to enjoy them without breaking the bank.

1  Thank DEBarbie
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Decided to have my very first oyster experience ever here. Although I was apprehensive, the oysters were super fresh and delicious. great bloody mary's and lovely atmosphere in the restaurant. A truly enjoyable dining experience

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This a new favorite place when I come to visit Rehoboth Beach. They have a large selection of Oysters and the rest of the food is fresh farm to table. They have a great beer selection and a well thought out drink and wine selection.
I had the classic Oyster Stew and my wife has the seafood chowder, both were excellent. We both had the Mahi Mahi and were not disappointed.
There are no reservations here - first come first serve, so there might be a wait. I thought it was worth it.

1  Thank 1foodude