We have been to Cafe Azafran twice. This is our new favortie restaurant at the beach (and there are a lot of fabulous restaurants). Here's why:
1. Food is creative in terms of ingredients & seasonings.
2. Menu includes foods everyone loves - something for everyone (meat, no meat, etc)
3. Favorites small plates - Haricot vert w/gorgonzola & toasted hazelnuts;
- Short rib sliders w/roasted red peppers and onions
- Scallops (ridiculously huge and tasty).
4. Favorite large plate - Veal tenderloin. The veal was thick, melt in your mouth & so flavorful.
5. Great atmosphere both indoors (nice artwork, amazing aromas) & out (patio next to garden).
6. Staff is superb.
7. They take reservations!