“Gelato and BBQ--both are delicious”
Review of Gelato Gal - CLOSED

Gelato Gal
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: It's a Gelato worth pushing through squalls to find, worthy of a pilgrimage, a goal noble enough to inspire you to craw out of a fire-warmed home and sail forth into the night. But, don't take our word for it - see for yourself how our Gelato makes your eyes mist and your knees weak!Not only do we offer the finest award-winning gelato, but we also create hand-made chocolates and smoked/BBQ meats, fish and chicken! Everything is made from scratch using authentic methods to give you a most tasty experience!
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Gelato and BBQ--both are delicious”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The gelato at Gelato Gal is nothing short of awesome. And now they've added BBQ to their offerings. Delicious and well priced. Our family particularly liked the ribs and chicken. Highly recommend Gelato Gal. Our next treat will the be the handmade chocolates at Gelato Gal. It's a carry out so you bring these wonderful treats home to enjoy.

1 Thank hhoart

Germantown, Maryland
“Our new "must-go" place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have a house in Rehoboth within walking distance to GG...so after tasting their amazing Gelato the first time, we now go every time we're there. The Gelato is fresh and fantastic. While my favorite is the Chocolate Zen, we've tried a lot of flavors...all great. On my last trip, we got addicted to the Melon which was out of this world. Glad to have you in the neighborhood!!

1 Thank Shawn P
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“I LOVE THIS PLACE AND YOU WILL ALSO”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I come here a couple times a month over the summer months. I almost always end up taking a couple pints of Gelato home. My two favorites are Chocolate and Lemon, both are sure to please.

Visited July 2013
1gelato, Owner at Gelato Gal, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you! I'm very happy that you enjoy our award-winning gelato. Watch for us at the Rehoboth Chocolate Festival where we will enter our hand-made chocolates for the 1st time!
allentown
“Italian Gelato in Rehoboth!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the best gelato I have had outside of Italy. I especially love when the have the Nutella flavor. Flavors change a lot so you will always find something new.

Visited July 2013
“About halfway through a pulled pork...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's so good I had to stop to write this review. Now back to my sandwich. Also, my wife is loving the gelato.