“Yum yum good!”
Review of Annie's Banannies - CLOSED

Annie's Banannies
“Yum yum good!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Try it once and you are hooked! Even plain without toppings is good but I indulged in chocolate sauce and nuts and only regretted it briefly. Ya gotta try it!

Watsontown, Pennsylvania
“A bit disappointed.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

After reading all the reviews on this we were so excited to give this place a try. It did not live up to the wonderful reviews. It was okay but not something that we would ever try again. The staff was so nice and friendly though and made it worth the visit!

Visited August 2012
Bear, Delaware
“It's NOT ice cream!?”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had NO idea upon entering or exiting with my "ice cream" that it was in fact not ice cream! I ordered the Banannies Foster and it was fabulous! I then read the story brochure that I had picked up while in the shop and found out it was not ice cream at all but actually a frozen banana! I LOVE that they have the Gluten-Free options listed on each menu item! It probably would have been a very healthy dessert had I not ordered one of the specials with nuts, butterscotch sauce etc... So delicious!

• Visited August 2012
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Great lactose-free treat!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a nice surprise! My husband and I stopped by Annie's after he noticed that the store was promoting an alternative to ice cream. Since I am lactose-intolerant, I got excited.

After going for a long walk, we stopped and I got a nutty sundae,which was the puréed frozen banana and peanut butter and peanuts. It was delicious! I have two more days in Rehoboth Beach and I will go back to Annie's.

Union, New Jersey
“<3”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

we love Annie's Banannies so much!! we visit several times a day when we're in Rehoboth Beach. it's once a year, but totally worth it. we love you Annie!!!

Visited July 2012