“Awesome Pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night
PA
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I continue to think this is the best pizza I have ever had! Been going to this place for years (used to go to the original location around the corner) We make sure we get this pizza several times while on vacation! Pizza is delicious. Crust perfectly crispy, sauce tangy and flavorful, and the cheese is bubbly right to the edge of the crust! Service is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile!

• Visited June 2013

Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nothing to write home about, but the pizza was good and so was the service. There was plenty of lunchtime seating, the price was reasonable, and the bathrooms were clean. And there was air conditioning, which is maybe the #1 bonus after a hot morning at the beach!

Visited July 2013
“Always good”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We always go every year. It's one of the places we always have on our list. I had the the ground beef Nicaboli with mushrooms and my husband had one with chicken. Both were great. The service was good and because they have the newer rest around the corner from the original we didn't have to wait. Overall it was very good.

• Visited July 2013
PA
“An OK pizza place”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is very popular, very often there is a wait to get in. I thought that the pizza was average. We tried a second time and had other (non pizza) food. Again average.

Visited July 2013
“Nicoboli!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I usually go here whenever in Rehoboth but I hadn't been in quite a few years. I decided to indulge and I was not disappointed. I ordered from the walk up window a nicoboli without the ground beef and was not disappointed. The cashier was prompt and friendly. It was made to order, hot, cheesy, and delicious just as I remembered. There was enough left over for me to reheat it and have the rest for breakfast as well. Wonderful nostalgia. I only wish I didn't live two hours away!

• Visited June 2013