“Nicoboli!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Nicoboli!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I usually go here whenever in Rehoboth but I hadn't been in quite a few years. I decided to indulge and I was not disappointed. I ordered from the walk up window a nicoboli without the ground beef and was not disappointed. The cashier was prompt and friendly. It was made to order, hot, cheesy, and delicious just as I remembered. There was enough left over for me to reheat it and have the rest for breakfast as well. Wonderful nostalgia. I only wish I didn't live two hours away!

• Visited June 2013

Oakton, Virginia
“Still good after many years”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife has been going here since a child...me since my first trip to Rehoboth nearly 20 years ago. Nicabolis (sort of like Stromboli) are still great. Love that they now have the 2nd location which has dramatically cut down on the wait time

Visited June 2013
Haymarket, Virginia
“Great Experience”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was my first time to Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach and was told that one can't leave the area without experiencing this restaurant. The Nico-o-bolis were awesome and the cheese fries amazingly good. I left there feeling like I needed to spend 12 hours in the gym to work off the food I consumed. Definitely a place worth trying.

• Visited May 2013
connecticut
“plain pasta”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We wanted to just have a simple Past dish. We found it here.
Busy place, nice enough staff, if your looking for a basic Pizza joint and some pasta this works well.

Visited June 2013
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Great fun and Fabulous Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I just spent 4 days in Rehoboth Beach and it rained every afternoon. Thank God for Nicola Pizza. We spent numerous hours there and had a fabulous time. The pizza and the nic-o-bolis are fantastic. Also had the best turkey melt that I've had in years. In addition to the food being great, the atmosphere was even better, much in part due to the barmaid Tammy. She was probably the best mixologist We've ever seen, and a great personality to match. Don't know what we would have done without Nicola's and Tammy.

• Visited June 2013