“Cheap & Clean” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Walls Apartments

Walls Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Walls Apartments
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Cheap & Clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2010

I felt the previous review was a bit misleading. To call Walls Apt "charming" is an overstatement. I LOVE Walls & go there whenever I can, because I'd rather spend my money in other ways & they're MUCH cheaper than other Rehoboth Hotels, especially in season. But, I have friends who won't go there & that's their perogative. I also LOVE Mrs Walls. She's a treasure. I have actually stayed in her home, in her spare bedroom before, when she misbooked me. But, normally she's reliable! Her apts, I believe are shacks, cottages, very old BUT CLEAN & the beds are comfortable. That's all I need. But, the 1st time I went there, I was "What have I got myself into!" The towels she'll hand you are thin & frayed- again, OLD. So, if you're looking for "Charming" go elsewhere. IF you're looking for cheap & clean- Walls is the place for you, as it is for me!

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
16 Thank Patsy123061

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
central PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

I love Walls for it's old-fashioned charm, and the added bonus of having Ann Walls McCool personally check you in and add up your bill in her head. Now Ann is 93 "plus" in years, so that is impressive. Not sure I could do it! Don't expect a TV. But do expect charm, a short walk to the beach, a real quick walk to restaurants and shops, and a very inexpensive bill. Book early. All units but about 2 have cute screened porches and AC, plus a fridge. there are small cottages for one or two, and some houses for more people. We went before it was really busy, so it was nice and quiet. I imagine it is a bit more crowded in the height of summer. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple