“Good Food”

Rehoboth Ale House
Ranked #83 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Opening under new ownership in 2016, the Rehoboth Ale House is a craft beer/cocktail focused gastropub with high quality food. There is live music every week Thursday - Saturday. The beer list is long with 20 drafts and over 50 bottles and cans, and the cocktails use fresh grown ingredients. Check out our Untappd or website for a live draft list!
Reviewed September 10, 2012

People were nice even though we were Steeler Fans. The food was good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My friends and I wanted to pick an "off the beaten path" restaurant for dinner, but we should've just waited elsewhere to eat. The Ale House seems more of a local joint, which typically is great but proved disappointing. First, service was not so great. Second, they had live music that was so loud we could not hear each other speak across our booth--which really ruined the meal. The food was okay at best but we were disappointed in the salad, burger, and wrap. This is the first disappointing restaurant experience I've had in Rehobeth. We won't be back and I'd recommend you go elsewhere.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Friendly crowd. Very welcoming to my senior dad. Reasonably priced beer. He only had a beer but thought the people and staff were very friendly.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

After several hours at the beach and a lot of swimming, my boyfriend and I were starving. We wanted a casual place to get a good meal mid afternoon. We picked this place. They do have tons of different beer options, which was great, but when i asked if they had a cocktail menu they said no. I stuck with water. I ordered the chicken and avocado wrap with sweet potato fries. My boyfriend ordered the crab cake sandwich with onion rings. We got the crab quesdilla for an appetizer. The quesadilla was so so. The onions in it were raw and crunchy so they had a VERY strong onion flavor. My wrap was what i expected. It wasnt amazing. The grilled chicken could have used some seasoning. The sweet potato fries were wonderful. Kinda reminded me of apple cider donuts. Had a faint cinnamon flavor. My bf's crab cake was just ok. Lots of bun though. The service was ok. The waitress seemed very bored. We were very hungry so we ate everything right up, but i certainly wouldnt go back. Food was blah, service was just ok, and the atmosphere was lackluster.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Dreadful food. Poor service implies their was service, but the waiter quit during our meal. I can't remember a worse meal.

1  Thank Volleyballmanman