“You could skip this place and not miss out”
Review of Rehoboth Ale House

Rehoboth Ale House
Ranked #83 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Opening under new ownership in 2016, the Rehoboth Ale House is a craft beer/cocktail focused gastropub with high quality food. There is live music every week Thursday - Saturday. The beer list is long with 20 drafts and over 50 bottles and cans, and the cocktails use fresh grown ingredients. Check out our Untappd or website for a live draft list!
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The beer is fine, the service is lousy. REALLY lousy. They close early. The food is so so. Some of the mugs were dirty. They bartender/server was like Gomer Pyle. The only particularly good thing about this is the music, the location, and the crowd--the locals who patronize are very friendly.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This place was great for drinks! Excellent specials, and the staff was very friendly!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Right off the main strip you'll find the Ale House. It's a casual place with good food and a large beer selection that we enjoy.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Since taken over this Bar has become the place to be. Friendly Bar Tenders and great food

Hats off to all of you!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I am going to rate this restauarnt "Outstanding". I ordered the Rehoboth Ale Burger and it was outstanding. I always try a burger in a restaurant that I've never been to before because if you cannot cook a hamburger correctly you need to give it up! So far this is the best burger I've had yet and I must say it blows away "Five Guys Burger and Fries". This is tough for me to say since I love Five Guys. We also ordered Veggie Quesadillas and they were very thick and tasty. So far this is my favorite restaurant in the Rehoboth area. The wait staff are very friendly and attentive. I have no idea why this place only has one "Excellent"? I guess I will be the second "Excellent" rating. I do not drink alcohol so I cannot rate drinks. they do have a very large drink list.