“I need ketchup!”

Thrashers French Fries
Ranked #13 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I actually enjoy all of the french fry places along the beaches. I am not loyal to any particular chain...however I would pledge my oath of loyalty if one of these famous chains would just offer me ketchup with my fries!!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I like 5 Guys fries better...these get too soggy too fast. Price is a bit high but understandable because of real estate costs.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My partner and I ordered the smallest size of fries available and it was enough to feed a small army.

I admit the fries are delicious....they didn't need any ketchup (though none was available if we did want it). While they were tasty, we only had it once, because it felt like it had a ton of calories. Beware of getting the larger sizes, unless you are feeding a lot of people.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

OMG. Fries to die for. BUT don't try to sit and eat them in the open. The sea gulls love them too and I think they can see the cups the fries come in and make a dive for the cups. Stay undercover!

1  Thank Joy K
Reviewed August 19, 2012

These fries are amazing. They are usually my lunch when I am at the beach. Make sure to eat them with vinegar and old bay!

1  Thank Megan E