“Thaid and True”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I love Thai food. It really has gone international as we have eaten Thai in the US, Germany, Czech Republic, Canada and Jamaica. But curiously, each restaurant we've eaten has a different slant on traditional dishes. Lily Thai Cuisine in Rehoboth Beach may have the best vision of all the Thai restaurants we've visited. The curries are what set Lily Thai apart from other Thai establishments. My wife had the green curry tofu dish and the curry coated the vegetables and tofu to perfection. The consistency, taste and texture was 5-stars - it has to be tried to fully understand. The assorted seafood selection in my dish was perfectly prepared with bean sprouts, vegetables, egg and rice noodles. I recommend the papaya salad as the appetizer. It burns so good but you can really relish the papaya, peanuts and salad combination. It stimulates the taste buds and sets up the entrée. We would not leave Rehoboth without stopping here.

1  Thank bearlee

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a very small restaurant, but a fantastic menu and the food was GREAT! Just going there for dinner was entirely worth the trip. We will make a point of having dinner here whenever we are in town.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The Pad Thai is ok, but I have had much better.
Great service.
The Maryland rice was terrible for 18.95 and would not recommend it. It is highway robbery!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the best Thai restaurants I've ever eaten at. the curry puffs we amazing! Service was spot on. The food was fresh and really good.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Food was pretty good what little we got. One ice cream scoop of rice (not even a cup) and scallops, shrimp and some veggies. Spicy good, appetizer had 4 shrimp for 10 bucks. Wife got zero to take back home.... that says something right there. Drank water because I REFUSE to pay $6.50 for a bottle of Sam Adams or Dogfish.
Liked it but won't go back.... not with all the other restaurants in the area. Glad the frozen custard place was still open when we left, tht hit the spot.