“Good food, strange service”
Review of Lily Thai Cuisine

Lily Thai Cuisine
Ranked #89 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was delicious, just the right amount of spice. However, the waitress kept telling us that we should not order Thai for our son because it was too spicy and pushing the chicken fingers. He's had Thai many time before. Don't dissuade people from ordering what they want!

There are newer reviews for Lily Thai Cuisine

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The server was very sweet. As a local we try to frequent one of a kind places. A bit loud - but we can over look that since it is tourist season. The menu was adapted to my vegetarian needs with several choices that offered a palatable variety. Was not real happy that our window seat view was 12 tourist waiting for Nicolas 8 inches away in their entry because it was raining. (See picture) if your into people watching you eat then eat in the front section in the rain.
Dinner was good. I would do it again. Aside from the ambience... I enjoyed myself. Healthy...reasonable...basic.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything Ive ever eaten here has been amazing. Crispy duck? Go for it. Eggplant? Yes. Mango salad? Yes please! Nothing will disappoint. The service is always great and the food is awesome.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This restaurant was a very pleasant surprise. We were looking for something different and I randomly selected Lilly Thai from a map provided by Hotel Rehobeth. Had the fried dumpling appetizer, tofu special and chicken pad Thai. Dishes were hot, excellently seasoned, and nicely presented. Our waitress (from Russia no less) said the chef was from Thailand and it shows because the flavors are not overly Americanized. Fast service, reasonable prices. My only recommendation is to skip the Thai iced coffee.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My partner and I had an exceptional dinner at Lily Thai. Nice, friendly service, very carefully prepared food.