“Good Thai Resrtaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Rochester, NY
“Good Thai Resrtaurant”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here a few nights ago while staying in Rehoboth Beach for the week. This is a nice place to get away from the busy street scene and heat: cool and dimly lit compared with most beach establishments. We both had curry dishes and were very good. My wife said her seafood curry was very fresh. We will certainly dine here again.

Visited May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food, ok service, but no full bar”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The food I got was excellent. I was a little disappointed they didn't have cocktails, though--just wine and a small beer selection. I was really looking forward to a nice sweet drink! Oh well, again, the food was good. Service was OK, definitely fast and helpful, but nothing too special... then again, there was 1 server for about 10 tables (he had help from the kitchen w/ delivery, so I don't think the server had time to chat.

Visited April 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The lunch menu has about a dozen choices at a bargain price. I have tried most of them and never been disappointed. The restaurant is small and lovely

Visited November 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Best Thai in town”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Large menu. Very friendly. Authentic. We picked up our dinner and watched a movie at home - very relaxing choice.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank David-on-the-Road
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“so glad we found it!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We like Indian food and have never found one near Rehoboth Beach. Each year we search. This time we used Trip Advisor and found this Thai restaurant, our second fave. I judge a Thai restaurant by it's Pad Thai, since it's a popular offering. And it was thoroughly delectable. Best of all, we prefer vegetarian and the choices were many! Really enjoyed chatting with the staff, too...friendly, patient, and engaging. We will definitely seek out Lily's when we return.

• Visited October 2012