“Wonderful and tasty food.”
Review of Lily Thai Cuisine

Lily Thai Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 279 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful and tasty food.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Our first vist an the chicken pad tai was great! We got there early so there was no wait time The food was so plentiful I had to take it home. The atmosphere was small but nice the service was fast and pleasent. The summer salad with some kind of citrus dressing was delightful. We will come again.

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent - right next to Nicola's”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place has excellent food. People are waiting on the sidewalk to get into Nicola's when they could go in here and get delicious food. Seafood green curry one of the best we've had anywhere. Ate here three times in a few days. Many vegetarian options if you need them.

Visited June 2012
Newark
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband, son and I vacation down the beach once a year and for the past three years have made it a point to have at least one dinner at Lily's. The food is incredible. From the fish to the vegetables, everything is fresh! They also provide you with a selection of four types of peppers to add to your dish; dry peppers, jalapenos, a hot red pepper paste and super hot, spicy red peppers. I'm not sure what type of pepper they are, but have a napkin ready because it will make your nose run! Lily's is definitely a place you should check out when you are tired of eating beach junk food.

• Visited June 2012
Totowa, New Jersey
“My go to place in Rehoboth”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Chicken Pad Thai with the Tom Yum soup are amazing. Panang Curry was the best I have ever had. This Thai food is top notch.

• Visited April 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“I really wanted to like this place more...”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was very excited to try this restaurant and am disappointed to say it was only okay. First, and maybe this is just me, but $6.75 for a bottle of Dogfishead Beer is just ridiculous. They offer no draft beer and I was kind of ticked at that kind of a rip off for a bottle of beer. The other big disappointment was the chicken satay appetizer. The chicken was so dry and flavorless. I should have sent it back but I didn't want to embarass the people I was with so I didn't say anything. We also had the pad thai, which was very good, and the chicken cashew, which was also just okay. So I wouldn't say the restaurant is bad, just not worth the money.

• Visited June 2012