“An Enjoyable Evening” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cilantro Cocina De Mexico
Ranked #71 of 269 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laurel, Maryland
“An Enjoyable Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food was excellent. Service was very courteous and prompt. The waiter's dessert recommendation was perfect. The restaurant was busy - as expected for a Saturday evening - but not overly noisy. It was the perfect beginning to our 4-day stay in Rehoboth Beach.

Visited September 2013

Herndon, Virginia
“Amazing Mexican food in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Cilantro is a lovely little Mexican restaurant. We went for a late lunch, but still the bar was full of late lunch/early dinner diners. The menu has a good selection of familiar items, plus some authentic Mexican dishes. Fish tacos were great, as were the chicken enchiladas with verde sauce. The only tiny down side to the restaurant was the continuous disco sound track playing rather loudly. The first 5 or 6 songs were a fun stroll down memory lane, but then it just got tiresome. Traditional music, played quietly, would have made it easier for conversation.

Millville, Delaware
“Pleasant Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We saw this restaurant on a recent Tuesday night and it was packed. We went back on Wednesday night and they were not that busy. We had a very nice waitress, although she didn't quite understand how I wanted my margarita (Iprefer them shaken and strained) and when I watched the bartender she didn't use 1800 as the menu stated. These are the two reason I didn't give them 5 stars. The food was very good. My husband had the stuffed poblano pepper with pork, I had the stuffed poblano with cheese. They were very tasty and we enjoyed them. My only suggestion would be to add a stuffed pablano pepper with chicken. I don't eat pork and would have preferred chicken instead of just cheese. Oh and the mojitos were excellent! As opposed to some of the reviews I have read, our food was very hot and the cheese was nice and melted.

Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A grand mama producing honest and down to Earth mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Few cuisines i admit exude a pair sense of freshness and it's true the "real" mexican food is still exotic and classy even if the proliferation of chains understates its greatness. Cilantro is a mild restaurant with a grand mama commanding the kitchen, you hardly can perceive the earthy temperament here and after the starting spicy blast the fragrance from the food slides soon in a sort of smooth, green smell, may be too pale and gentle. Anyway this remains a great restaurant, not part of a chain, producing honest & tasteful food.

Manheim, Pennsylvania
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Thought we'd give cilantro's a try. I love Mexican & it was close to our hotel. I was hoping for some "good Mexican" I must say the reviews are right on..it's mediocre at best. I wish I could do a "redo" and try have tried somewhere else. The flavors were bland. The food wasn't anything special it wasn't even hot (temp)..

• 2 of 5 bubbles