“Déjà vu?”

Cuisines: American
Description: 302-645-4885
Description: 302-645-4885
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I’m glad to be the first to review this exciting new addition to the Rehoboth dining culture. I must say, however, that I experienced a sense of Déjà vu when entering this place – I think they must have other branches somewhere. In any event, the them here is value – they even have a “dollar menu” – talk about value. The place is very kid friendly – they even have “happy meals” that include little trinkets for the children. It seems that this place is very busy – they claim to have served “billions” –but I’m that was not just on the day I visited (it just seemed that way). Many of the patrons seemed to be regular – they just ordered by number. The food is what one might expect from a value oriented establishment – but I must say, the food they served never matched the pictures of the food on their menu.

3  Thank DCNative2010