“Really good fish/shrimp tacos”

El Dorado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 279 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Centreville, MD
“Really good fish/shrimp tacos”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

On a recent weekend we stopped in here for lunch. They were not busy at all at 12:00, but I had read several good reviews that made me want to stop. I ordered 2 taco combo - 1 shrimp, 1 mahi and boyfriend ordered cancun burrito. Each came with a side of yellow rice and pinto beans. Boyfriend said the burrito was really good. I liked the shrimp taco slightly more than the mahi taco, but the corn tortillas, cabbage and white sauce really went well together. Boyfriend really liked the mayo based sauces that were in the toppings bar and added some to his rice. I tried the pico de gallo and avocado/tomatillo salsa. I liked the them both, but thought they could have had a little more flavor. Overall, the experience was pleasant and I would happily stop again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JulsMorrVA

Bear, Delaware
“True Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is NOT Taco Bell people! This is authentic Mexican food and it is good! El Dorado is a very casual off the main strip and boardwalk family restaurant. I love the fact that they offer Gluten-Free mexican food, it's hard to come by! I have ordered the Grilled Fish Tacos with a side of Guacamole each time we have been and it's always been good.

• Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh
“I liked it.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I tried El Dorado Restaurant while on vacation after reading good reviews on TripAdvisor. I really liked it. I had the Puerto Vallarta Burrito which consisted of grilled shrimp with spicy chorizo, guacamole, romaine lettuce, chipotle and pico de gallo. It was quite flavorful. The burrito was served with rice and beans. The salsa bar was more than adequate. It included chopped cabbage, marinated onions ( a mix of fresh habanero chili peppers, carrots, & onions), tomatillo salsa, avocado salsa , and pico de gallo. My only complaint was the way in which they served water. It was only available in a pitcher on the counter, and it was quite warm. The food, however, was very good, and I would return again.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank PensandSteelersFan
Ocean City
“Good Drinks and Service”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Like the frozen drinks., service is good but restauant appears dirty

Visited July 2012
Delaware
“Not worth it”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food wasn't that great and was fairly expensive. My husband and I ordered chicken tacos and were disappointed that they only came with chicken on them. There was a salsa bar but it was very minimal.

Visited July 2012