“True Mexican Food”

El Dorado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is NOT Taco Bell people! This is authentic Mexican food and it is good! El Dorado is a very casual off the main strip and boardwalk family restaurant. I love the fact that they offer Gluten-Free mexican food, it's hard to come by! I have ordered the Grilled Fish Tacos with a side of Guacamole each time we have been and it's always been good.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I tried El Dorado Restaurant while on vacation after reading good reviews on TripAdvisor. I really liked it. I had the Puerto Vallarta Burrito which consisted of grilled shrimp with spicy chorizo, guacamole, romaine lettuce, chipotle and pico de gallo. It was quite flavorful. The burrito was served with rice and beans. The salsa bar was more than adequate. It included chopped cabbage, marinated onions ( a mix of fresh habanero chili peppers, carrots, & onions), tomatillo salsa, avocado salsa , and pico de gallo. My only complaint was the way in which they served water. It was only available in a pitcher on the counter, and it was quite warm. The food, however, was very good, and I would return again.

1  Thank PensandSteelersFan
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Like the frozen drinks., service is good but restauant appears dirty

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food wasn't that great and was fairly expensive. My husband and I ordered chicken tacos and were disappointed that they only came with chicken on them. There was a salsa bar but it was very minimal.

2  Thank alilogo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Form the great reviews we were expecting much more. The tacos are small and we thought the salsa bar was minimal. The food was good but not inexpensive. A vegetarian burrito had only tofu lettuce and tomato. Two tacos, a burrito,chips, and two beers came to 38.00? Service was fine.