“Very fresh”

Cuisines: American
Description: 302) 227-2922 -
Description: 302) 227-2922 -
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I decided to try kick-N Chicken because we had heard a lot of people saying how good it was. I got fried chicken and my husband got wings. I thought the friend chicken was very good. It was really fresh. My husband thought the wings were good, but a little small (he always compares wings to Duffs in Buffalo NY though). Overall good experience

Reviewed September 3, 2011

Who knew what a difference fresh makes from frozen chicken? We just found out!!

Delaware is known for being a leading chicken producer so it makes sense that they would have awsome chicken dishes. I'm overly fond of wings and have snarfed down my share of rather dry ones. I thought that's what they were supposed to taste like. We happened to be shopping nearby and saw this place. Undeterred by the exterior I decided to give it a try. WOW! Best wings I've ever had! Very tender!..

Now they have me hooked. Just shows you can't judge a book by it's cover.. When you see this place you will think kinda tacky exterior -food can't be much better. If you love wings, give it a try and you'll be a happy camper.

1  Thank Cate T