“unique great sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: (302) 226-2323
Description: (302) 226-2323
Reviewed August 24, 2014

a favorite in rehoboth beach delawarencontinues to impress.may be hard to find though but worth the effort to get there.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The place was clean and the help was great but the Grilled Sub lacked flavor and meat..
I thought I was at Casapulla's (darn names are alike) where the sandwiches are great..

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The subs are great, definitely a great value. You can't beat 20 inches of sub for 14.00! I could barely finish a half of a half! Love it here.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I grew up on Capriotti's and used to love those home made turkey and roast beef sandwiches. I found the new location out on the highway and thought I would give it a try. I would assume that rent must be too high at this new spot because my sandwich was about 1/3 of the size that it used to be. The layer of meat used to be 2 or 3 inches thick. Today, I get a layer of meat that's equivalent to the thickness of a piece of bread. I ordered one of each and both the turkey and roast beef were an unusually small size. I feel I've been taken, but it is Capriotti's that will lose in the end with these shenanigans.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to the location on Rt 1 near the outlets. We got the seafood salad and the chicken salad. They cram your salad into a small container and its hard to eat it like that. I know this is a casual eatery but they should give it to you on a plate so you can put the dressing on and eat it like a salad. Also they have the dressings in the packets but they don't have a good selection. We try and eat healthy and all the dressings were terrible for you. They should have oil and vinegar at least like most places have and I know Paul Newman makes a packet with balsamic vinegarette that is more healthy than the ones they had. If you get a salad ask for a plate so you can eat it properly. Also we have been going here for a long time and they need to have friendlier staff. Again I know it's a walk up type of place where you place your order and then they call your name or number but the person taking your order could be more friendly. It just makes for a nicer experience.