“The best subs”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: (302) 226-2323
Description: (302) 226-2323
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We go to the Capriotti's that is located on Long Neck Rd. The subs are just delicious. They are filled with ingredients and flavor. Sometimes we buy several of the large 20" subs so we can cut them up and try different ones. Sometimes I am just selfish and want my own Italian with everything. We have tried many subs and they are all great. We don't eat in, but if you do, there isn't much room inside the one in Long Neck. The others may be larger inside. When heading to the beaches at the state parks, our favorite lunch is when we pack subs from Capriotti's into our cooler.

There are newer reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have never enjoyed a grilled Italian hoagie as much as I did here. Not sure if it was the ingredients, the way it was grilled or the combo but I am going back again before I return to FL.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The one on Rehoboth avenue is closed in winter. Have been going to the one on coastal highway in the Safeway shopping Center. Outstanding sandwiches! The best Italian hoagie I have ever eaten in DE, PA, NJ. Quick service, reasonable prices, large portions. The sandwich with the turkey and cranberry sauce is also very good.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The subs are very good - not up to the standards of the former Delaware Sub Shop on Wilmington Ave (now closed). Casapulla's South Subs Steaks & Deli on rt. 1 is a better (but less convenient choice) and Nick's in Dewey is the Cheesesteak King of DelMarVa

Reviewed September 5, 2012

After sitting in the traffic on Route 1, a pleasure to stop here. Sandwiches to satisfy 2 teen boys (one who stated the deli not as "quick" as a NY Deli.... but on vacation, who cares!). Had a Bobbie.... after a few months of dieting, it was well worth "going off plan" for!... absolutely delicious.