“Convenient transportation between Dewey & Rehoboth”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jolly Trolley of Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Jolly Trolley is a privately held company that was established in 1970 as the original tour and transportation system for Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, Delaware. Unique worldwide, we take great pride in our offering of the most complete and proffessional transportation service in our local area with exceptional service through the use of colorful, fun, and unique transportation services. Our Exceptional and Professional Charter Service operates YEAR ROUND and provides transportation for small to large groups, for Nights out on the Town, trips to All Major Airports and Train Stations, and Weddings large to small, our vehicles do it all!
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you're staying in Dewey Beach, the Jolly Trolley is a great way to get between Dewey and Rehoboth, without having to worry about finding a parking spot in Rehoboth. The round trip fare is only $5 (kids are $3), it runs every half hour and it runs until 2am.

4  Thank Sheri F

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Family run, been around forever (it seems), have really grown, I've seen guests of weddings traveling from church to reception using them even What fun! It was a company party transportation for me one year...I hear the rates are competitive with the taxis, too!

2  Thank ctvtde
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have vacationed in Dewey -rehoboth for 17+ years and love the trolley there the best and will drop me closer to my hotel most of the time always freindly!!!dealing with drunks to or from ughhh ?i will use the trolley for years to come hopefully in my retiment years!!! Life's a beach 2013 see ya John from Reading,pa.

1  Thank Jonlovetosuck
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Parking can always be a problem during high volume times and it is expensive. When you don't want to walk a mile to the beach the trolley will let you off downtown. An alternative to walking and carrying all fo your beach stuff.

1  Thank BB411
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I are locals and we have enjoyed using the trolley for many years and residents of Rehoboth beach and Dewey beach. We were planning our wedding this year and decided to contact them to see if we could privately charter the trolley for our bridal party to be transported to and from the reception. JT and his staff were more than helpful. They made the planning process extremely easy and everything was amazingly affordable! We couldn't be happier that we decided to go with the trolley. Darren our driver was awesome and even returned our cooler after ther reception to the hotel we were staying in because we forgot we had no way to get it back afterwards. He was more than happy to do it and thankfully did. We had a fantastic time on the trolley with all of our friends and we would recommend the trolley to anyone who will listen. Best deal for your money in town and most accomodating. :) Thank you JT and the Jolly Trolley