WINNER WONDERLAND

Owner description: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at 4:30PM
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
“Super awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Touring the factory was fun, beer tasting was very cool, the staff is very knowledgeable and also have a great sense of humor--lots of merchandise on site for shopping

Visited February 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Loved the Beer Tasting...Amazing Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

We went to the Pub to sample their free beer and pick up souvenirs (mostly beer). We wanted to go on the tour, but the tickets were sold out, so we asked to be placed on the stand-by list. Only two people showed up for the 245 tour so we were lucky enough to go on the tour. The tour was not very impressive- but we loved our tour guide, so it was a great time. It really depends on the tour guide to make or break the tour.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank AP_2012
Lancaster, PA
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing beer...okay tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

Before coming to Dogfish Head I can honestly say beer was not something that really interested me, I'm definitely more of a wine girl, but after sampling their many brewed concoctions I was surprised at how much I enjoyed them! I think it would be hard to come here and not find a beer to like. I came back for the 4:30 brew pub tour and was a little disappointed at how short it was, but it is an extremely small place so I understand. Our guide was very informative and the back story of the brand was quite interesting. A Rehoboth Gem for sure.

Visited July 2011