“JUST WHAT THE 21ST CENTURY ORDERED!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of One Spirit Massage Studio

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Cape Town
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“JUST WHAT THE 21ST CENTURY ORDERED!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

... Or needed. Life is too fast and sometimes too hard. Tom at One Spirit knows how to take the clock and make it stand still. Quiet, calming, deep massage but gently administered: One Spirit had me floating way above the busy maelstrom. Thank you Tom and One Spirit.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Darlene M

Arlington, Virginia
“ahhhhhhhhh.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had walked by One Spirit many times. On impulse I walked in, without an appointment, this weekend. They called in a masseuse, Mark, for me, and he arrived within a few minutes. His technique was excellent -- a combination of Swedish and deep tissue, with a touch of reiki thrown in. He listened attentively to my requests and paid particular attention to my knotted neck and shoulders. On a cold, overcast, and windy day when I couldn't get my much-needed relaxation fix from the ocean, Mark worked feats of magic that still resound now I'm back in my office. My only regret is that he was unable to extend the session for an additional half an hour -- so my recommendation to all my friends will be to sign up for 90 minutes from the start.

Visited April 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG-The BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

After this horrible winter my body needed an awakening! The therapist, Liz, provided me with the best experience!
Liz used the John F. Barnes' Approach to Myofascial Release Therapy and I have never felt so good after a massage session. My knees and hips are less tight, my breathing is better and I feel much, much better. I am now "sold" on this approach and will come back to Liz every time I am in town. I now want this approach to be part of my routine of taking care of myself.
Thank you, Liz! I am so glad I found One Spirit Massage Studio!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jane R
Wayne, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable loved every minute did not want it to end!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I have a home in rehoboth and came down on Saturday march 1st, since it was cold out we decided to get a massage , he had been there before and had a great experience. It was my first time and I had not had a massage in years. We called at 1:30 and they yold us to come in at 2.
there was no wait , I was escorted by a wonderful man named Matt, he asked me questions about my body before we started which most people don't do. He was so sweet and those hands! He really listened to my body and took time and care with every move. I left feeling relaxed and like jello. He also gave me tips on how to sleep to alleviate neck pain. I will definetky be back. Very clean, friendly professional one spirit knows what they are doing!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ronit68
Paramus, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Reiki Healing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have a house in Rehoboth and visit throughout the year, including the entire summer. I have passed One Spirit Massage Studio countless times but never actually took the opportunity to book an appointment with them. This past trip I finally took the plunge. With all of the options it was difficult to decide what I wanted to do; but I finally settled on a one hour Reiki massage with Tom H.
The building is located next to the post office (to the right if facing the post office) and is tucked behind another building. It's a wonderful structure. When I walked in my immediate impression was a very positive energy. As a first time client I arrived ten minutes ahead of my appointment and filled out some paperwork. I was greeted by Tom and taken outside and to the back of the building to the upstairs massage rooms.
Although I am very well versed in metaphysical healing and chakra clearing, this was my first time participating in a formal Reiki session. I found it very helpful that Tom took the time to explain the different options to me (based on what I was hoping to achieve and my comfort level).
The atmosphere of the room was relaxing and inviting. A table warmer was utilized as well as soft blankets, soothing instrumental music and low lighting.
I found the entire experience to be wonderful. Tom and I discussed what I experienced once the session was over, and he provided some excellent insight and explanations as to some of the challenges I am working with regarding my chakra balancing. In the days following my session I definitely felt a difference throughout my entire system, both physically and spiritually. I cannot wait to return to Delaware so that I can book another session with Tom. I highly recommend him.

Visited February 2014