“Excellent and relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of One Spirit Massage Studio

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Lewes, Delaware
“Excellent and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My experience here was amazing. George is so nice and an expert at deep tissue massage. This will be the first of many more massages here!

Visited November 2013

Rehoboth Beach, DE
“By far, the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Without a doubt, the best massage in the world!! For over 10 years, I have been to One Spirit for Deep Tissue Massage and Tai Yoga Massage with Mircea...and I knew that I was experiencing the best massages in my life. That was until I completed a 10 part Rolfing series with Mircea. His knowledge, passion, and complete understanding of the Rolfing techniques was a life, mind, and body changing revelation for me. I have returned for tune-up massages and continue to benefit from his incredible talent. I have sent friends and family to him to experience his gifted hands. They too will tell you, he is by the far, THE BEST!!

Milford, Delaware, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just got my first ever massage by Alina here yesterday... truly fantastic! It was a very small, comfortable place and I did not get the "that hurt" reaction that many others get at their first massage. I will surely be returning.

1 Thank Alison V
Washington DC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Have been going here for years. Quiet, lovely place. Nice group of massage therapists. My favorite is George Tudor- he is very quiet and though slight has strong hands. Each massage with him is a bit different. Plan ahead is you are going to Rehoboth on a weekend.

Burke, VA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing and Different Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I get a massage at least once a month and have had many, many over the years. My recent massage with George at One Spirit was definitely one of the best. His technique seemed to combine several styles, including some work I had never experienced before. (I did develop a sore spot on my cheek from pressure when my face was in the head cradle, so I would recommend some new padding there.) It was a most enjoyable and effective treatment and I will certainly return.