“Bliss”

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have been going here for years. Quiet, lovely place. Nice group of massage therapists. My favorite is George Tudor- he is very quiet and though slight has strong hands. Each massage with him is a bit different. Plan ahead is you are going to Rehoboth on a weekend.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I get a massage at least once a month and have had many, many over the years. My recent massage with George at One Spirit was definitely one of the best. His technique seemed to combine several styles, including some work I had never experienced before. (I did develop a sore spot on my cheek from pressure when my face was in the head cradle, so I would recommend some new padding there.) It was a most enjoyable and effective treatment and I will certainly return.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

As a massage therapist myself for many years, I can say from a professional standpoint that all the therapies I've received here at One Spirit are highly beneficial. The tables and rooms are exceptionally clean. The therapists are all very caring and very well trained with continued education geared towards a clients underlying health
Issues. They are diversified and very professional.
I vacation here once or twice a year for a week at a time and book at least one appointment. Today will be my second one in two days.
Believe me, they are worth every penny, & deserve their tips! You'll
see, especially if you are massage savvy !

1  Thank Vivmassage
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I see myself as an afficianado of massage -- but this one was totally different from anything I've ever had before. George asked what pressure I was comfortable with, and what I wanted help with -- and proceeded with an absolutely superb therapeutic massage. I did not want him to stop - and booked another one for myself and my husband for 2 days later. My only regret is that I don't live here and cannot benefit from a regular appointment!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Apparently, I've been getting massages at the wrong places my entire life, because this was, hands-down the best massage I've ever received! George was amazing and the massage was so much more than just a rubdown with some lotion and an Enya CD. I've always had shoulder soreness that I've just learned to live with and didn't think was ever going to go away. It's two days later and I have never felt better. I didn't even go in to "deal" with my shoulder; I simply made an off-hand remark. My muscles were worked in totally different ways from all the spa sessions I've had and the results are amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I tried it on the recommendation of a friend of a friend. I can't wait to get back!

1  Thank CharmCityMama21210