“Highly recommend!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of One Spirit Massage Studio

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Washington D.C.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went here while on vacation to Rehoboth Beach and would highly recommend it to anyone else. Tom was great - has a wonderful manner and was very helpful. I would definitely come back again!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank eee1421

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went for a 90 minute session with Tom and he was really attentive to all my needs. Asked a lot of questions about my daily physical routine and even noticed my posture needed to be fixed. After just one session I was feeling better than I had in a long time. Thank you!

1 Thank BenA616
Rockville, Maryland
“what a gift”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband surprised me with a visit to One Spirit, what a gift it was. Wendy was absolutely fantastic. She understood the mechanics to an athletic body, and was enthusiastic in her approach. Would go again in a second!

Woodbridge
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I enthusiastically recommend One Spirit Massage Studio, and Mircea, in particular. First, the studio staff are friendly and efficient and go out of their way to accommodate your appointment request. Mircea has great skill and is seriously dedicated to his craft. His work underscores that a massage not only is a pleasant experience, but conveys important therapeutic and health benefits. You will not be disappointed if you book an appointment with Mircea.

Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had an hour session with Mark, great ! Had to cancel the day before, had company and didn't want to leave the beach. So glad they had an opening the next day.Studio was very busy so I know I was lucky to get this appointment.

1 Thank Moey14