“Best Massage in Rehoboth - Also Best Value”

One Spirit Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I first started going here about 10 years ago when it was still a small operation, and stopped for a while and then started coming back this year. It has more massage therapists now, but is still owned by the same small businessman, who is himself the best massage therapist that I have ever used. And they still give you a full 90 minutes or 60 minutes, instead of the cheesy cutbacks at some salons and places in the big city, where they charge you for 60 but give you 50. The prices are slightly below the costs at the salons in town. And I've had a number of massages in town and they are always slightly uneven...sometimes very good and sometimes not so good.

You can also usually get a massage on any day - in season or out - just by calling and being a little flexible. While this doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the salons, and it is strictly massage, they have done a lot to make the atmosphere soothing and enjoyable.

1  Thank Matollygirl

Reviewed September 23, 2011

I have had massages in places throughout the Caribbean and in the United States, but the massages that I have had at One Spirit Massage have been of a quality that I have never experienced before. The massage therapists were all very qualified and extremely knowledgeable and most helpful. The cost for an hour massage is very reasonable and I encourage all my friends and coworkers to experience their body work. I always leave feeling better than ever.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have never had a professional massage. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome by Mark out front. My masseuse, George started off with some basic questions. He sensed I was nervous and also reassured me that everything would be fine. George then gave one of greatest gifts...complete relaxation! He was thorough, professional but most of all caring. I really felt he cared about his craft. The experience was wonderful. I wish I had not waited so long!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I decided to treat my better half and self to a 90 minute massage vacation while staying at Rehoboth beach. Let me tell you that I made the right choice. I booked a few days in advance for a Tuesday midday massage. I picked the hot stone for my wife, and the sports message for myself. My wife JoAnn was extremely happy with her session and wanted to bring George home (LOL). I chose the sports message and was very happy with my session. We have had spa treatments all over the world, this place is a massage studio and that in itself speaks for itself. We would go back at a drop of a dime.
Ladies my wife said that George is worth the request, when he was done she didn't even know that he left the room.

1  Thank Pkiron3
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Make One Spirit Massage the first and last place you visit while on your vacation, it'll be the best thing you've ever done for yourself. The studio offers many types of massages from Swedish, Deep Tissue, and they also have two therapist trained in Oncology massages. I had a Thai Yoga massage for 1 1/2 and I am still feeling good from it two months later. I would fly around the world to come back to this place. The best!

1  Thank sawa74