“Wednesday's Burger Special is a must.”
Review of Mixx and Mingle - CLOSED

Mixx and Mingle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: American Fusion restaurant located in downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware featuring both small and large plates. Mixx has an extensive martini menu. Reservations are suggested
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Mixx is a great restaurant that balances upper dining with a casual appeal. The martini menu is quite extensive and well worth sampling a couple choices.
The fresh cut calamari appetizer is the best I have ever eaten! The calamari pieces are tender and buttery without any chewiness.
On wednesday is their $8 specialty burger night. Go for the short rib burger, which is piled high with meat and topped with a light horseradish sauce! Best burger twist I've have eaten in years!

There are newer reviews for Mixx and Mingle

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the classic wedge salad which is always great. We shared the shrimp Veracruz starter and we both loved it. I would double the order as an entree if your a shrimp fan like me. My filet entree was divine and Missy loved the scallops. John the manager recommended a great Oregon Pinot. Yum. We shouldn't have but we did have dessert., The tribute to the candy bar is amazing but I recommend that you share it! I recommend this place.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you have not tried Mixx do so. It is a small place, friendly atmosphere, very happy bar area... and good food. We have been several times, but especially enjoy the Wednesday deal..... 1/2 priced martinis (and they re all good) and $8 burgers (lots of choices including a veg one). Relax, sit back, enjoy a drink and a meal..... all good!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Blueberry mojitos. And live music. Now my husband is in his glory. Yummy food and prompt friendly service. And we found a good parking space, and in April parking is free! What more could you want. We'll be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you are looking for a low key place with great ambiance and good food then look no further than Mixx. I visited on Friday and had a few appetizers. My dish was bursting with flavor and my blueberry mojito was refreshing. Our waiter was not only easy on the eyes but also pleasant and full of information when it comes to Rehoboth. The live music in the background set the mood for a great time. Mostly locals come here which makes Mixx a place to visit during your next trip. At one point my partner shouted out that it was my birthday and the whole place started singing...definitely a place I would revisit!