“Excellent”
Review of Salt Air Kitchen

Salt Air Kitchen
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ...A Delaware beach picnic highlighting the best our region has to offer. Located in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach, Salt Air offers farm to table fresh cuisine, an upscale atmosphere, and great hospitality. Check out our locally inspired menu featuring fresh seasonal produce, sustainable seafood, and organic meats and poultry. Visit our fun, cozy bar and sample our creative libations, great wines, and micro brews on tap. At Salt Air, we are passionate about providing the best in food, hospitality, and atmosphere. Stop by today and taste the Salt Air difference.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Once again, Salt Air did not disappoint. The service and food were top-notch. I suggest the ahi tuna for an entree.... excellent.

Brooke B, Manager at Salt Air Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

The Ahi Tuna is a perfect choice!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We decided on this trip to the beach we would not go to a restaurant that we had been to before. We where glad we did that.
Enjoyed our dinner and service was great,

Thanks for giving Salt Air a try on your trip to the beach!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I took my parents for father's day outing and we loved it. At the bottom of the menu you will see a little note. Saying the if you bye the staff a 12 pack they will give your meal extra lovein. We did and they did what it said.

The servers were awesome, food was great.

Will tell all my friends when they are in the area it is the place to go.
Thank you for making my parents so very Happy!

We are happy to know we made your Fathers Day experience extra special!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Would love to be able to review the food here, but after our reservation experience we ended up getting a takeout pizza instead.

Heard really great things about the place and were looking very forward to our last dinner in Rehoboth here. They did not open until Thursday, so we called Thursday nite to reserve for Friday and spoke to a man who said we had 3 choices, 5PM, 530 and 930 as all the other slots were booked. I had to ask my wife so i said i would call him back. Less than one minute later i called back, this time getting a female, who said that there were no slots left. I explained to her that i had just called adn spoke to someone else who said that they had. She quickly changed her story and booked us for 930PM.
I was not overly confident that everything was ok, so on Friday early evening i called to confirm our reservations only to reach a 3rd person (female) who said that they dont take reservations at all. I tried to explain to her who we had talked to but it was so loud that she could not hear.

Friday nite of memorial day weekend and were now without reservations after 8PM and ticked off because we were looking forward to a great meal.

In a way its probably best as if this was how you got treated on the phone i cant imagine how bad the service would be for dinner.

3  Thank HaveWineWilTravel

I apologize for any confusion with your reservation. On high volume days we try to only take reservations at those times.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was reluctant to go because there weren't many vegan options on the menu, but I was pleasantly surprised by the staff's willingness to please. I went with a group of people, most were not vegan, and really enjoyed the service, the food and the atmosphere. The food presentation was nice and everyone was happy with their selections. I recommend the boardwalk fries and if the the ratatouille is on the menu, vegan or not, give it a shot. Delish!

Thank you for your review, we are always more than willing to accommodate our guests!