“The BEST in Rehoboth”

Ranked #86 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Lupo Italian Kitchen on Rehoboth Avenue is where you can find fresh takes on Italian cuisine intermingled amongst coastal and regional offerings. Our produce is sourced locally and is mostly hand selected from the farms and markets dotted throughout the southern part of the state. Our menu consists of flavorful tasting items that welcome guests to try numerous exciting and exotic flavor combinations. Our fresh, line caught seafood is at the core of our companies philosophy and sits in abundance on our menu. Hand selected and crafted meat options resemble simple and delicious rustic fare. All of our delectable desserts are made in house with great care and attention. Our quaint sit down corner bar is similar in practice as we create tasty seasonal concoctions daily with every new batch of fruits and herbs that come in. A fully stocked wine shelf holds unique and acclaimed wine selections that eagerly await pairings.
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I am yet to experience a bad meal here. The food, the service, the ambiance - all very very good. I've been here about a dozen times now, and it is still my favorite.

Reviewed February 18, 2010

Good Food, Well Presented in a setting where groups, families and couples can co-exist. Had a nice romantic dinner undisturbed by our surroundings which included several large extended family groups.

Reviewed February 2, 2010

I ate here over the summer, and I have to say, it was disappointing. The food was very bland and over priced for the quality. It's a lovely spot, for sure, and the service was friendly, but I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed December 28, 2009

I'm having second thoughts about giving this wonderful place a good review because it's already so popular, and the more people talk about it, the harder it will be to get in. Anyway, I started so here I go. I thought everything was very good. I am infamous for tasting everything anyone at my table orders so I felt I had a good sampling.

Linguini with mushrooms, EXCELLENT, Fruita de Mar, very nice (a little fishy maybe but very nice) Gnocchi Excellent but very rich, Pork Bolognese, very good. Calamari and caponata starters were also very good. Beet Salad could have used something..

My only suggestions to the restaurant: Change the bread--it's more like corn bread than what you would expect at an italian restaurant (tastes good but it's wrong). and serve water is real glasses, not plastic with a straw. Otherwise everything was top-notch. Oh, and I actually thought it was reasonably priced. For party of 4, with wine and some desserts, we spent $150.

Reviewed October 31, 2009

Everything is impeccable here, from cocktails, starters, dinner, dessert...but quite expensive..