“Our new weekly go to Italian place!”

Lupo Italian Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Lupo Italian Kitchen on Rehoboth Avenue is where you can find fresh takes on Italian cuisine intermingled amongst coastal and regional offerings. Our produce is sourced locally and is mostly hand selected from the farms and markets dotted throughout the southern part of the state. Our menu consists of flavorful tasting items that welcome guests to try numerous exciting and exotic flavor combinations. Our fresh, line caught seafood is at the core of our companies philosophy and sits in abundance on our menu. Hand selected and crafted meat options resemble simple and delicious rustic fare. All of our delectable desserts are made in house with great care and attention. Our quaint sit down corner bar is similar in practice as we create tasty seasonal concoctions daily with every new batch of fruits and herbs that come in. A fully stocked wine shelf holds unique and acclaimed wine selections that eagerly await pairings.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

we are year round residents and have tried EVERYTHING in town and have found Lupo to be our fave for good, authentic, homey Italian food. ALways a great value, huge portions and the specials are always new and interesting. Good food, friendly environment, great staff! Makes for a wonderful dining experience. We often take out of town guests there as well.
Grazie!

Michael D, Manager at Lupo Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hi Pat

Thanks for joining us at Lupo di Mare & for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so glad that you not only enjoy the food & feel but also feel that it's a great value & the staff is wonderful as well. Few things mean as much to us as earning the adoration of the local community. If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me either via TA message or email at mike at sodelconcepts dot com. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks
Mike Dickinson

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ate here while staying a wekeend at the Hotel Rehoboth. Overall we were disappointed in our food, my husband had the eggplant parmesan and wasn't impressed. I had the spaghetti and clams and it wasn't what I was expecting. There were plenty of clams, but I was expecting a red sauce, maybe that was my own fault. We also noticed the nice white tablecloths had a piece of white paper over them. They were trying to be a nice restaurant so why was there paper on the tables? Also, it was not full when we were there, but I noticed that the tables were very close together. If it was full we would have had people right beside us. The bread pudding was nice for dessert, although one piece was too much even to share. Overall we were expecting something more and it didn't deliver. We were just not impressed by the atmosphere or the food.

SoDelConceptsManager, Manager at Lupo Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

We are so sorry and disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience at Lupo di Mare. It is our goal to ensure that every customer receives the level of food and service that they expect. We will certainly share your sentiments with our management and staff. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope that you will afford us another opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next trip to Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Outstanding restaurant. Wife and I went on a Sunday night and had the 3 course for $19 special. I had the spinach salad, baked ziti, and bread pudding for my 3 course selection. Each course was great with large portions. Incredible value at $19/person. Service was first rate and the atmosphere was super. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will be going back for a return visit.

1  Thank nazotraveler
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Congratulations to Lupo di Mare for a super wine dinner on January 22, 2013. The wines, available in the USA only at Lupo di Mare, were perfectly paired with a bountiful feast. And, the food was excellent, especially the lamb. World Class! BRAVO.

1  Thank avr1948
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I’ve eaten at Lupo di Mare four or five times over the past few years. I think it’s the best Italian restaurant in Rehoboth. The food is always excellent and the service is great. And, even though they always seem busy in season, they always seem to work us in quickly and never rush your meal.

1  Thank Scott B