“Delicious food, generous servings, great value!”

Lupo Italian Kitchen
Ranked #146 of 270 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Lupo Italian Kitchen on Rehoboth Avenue is where you can find fresh takes on Italian cuisine intermingled amongst coastal and regional offerings. Our produce is sourced locally and is mostly hand selected from the farms and markets dotted throughout the southern part of the state. Our menu consists of flavorful tasting items that welcome guests to try numerous exciting and exotic flavor combinations. Our fresh, line caught seafood is at the core of our companies philosophy and sits in abundance on our menu. Hand selected and crafted meat options resemble simple and delicious rustic fare. All of our delectable desserts are made in house with great care and attention. Our quaint sit down corner bar is similar in practice as we create tasty seasonal concoctions daily with every new batch of fruits and herbs that come in. A fully stocked wine shelf holds unique and acclaimed wine selections that eagerly await pairings.
Easton, Maryland
“Delicious food, generous servings, great value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

We recently visited with two children, 2 and 4. Husband and I both had 3 course 19 dollar prix fixe. My arugula salad was tasty and piled high on a dinner plate. Hubs had bean dip and crostini . Mushroom with liinguini was amazing and plentiful! Hubs pasta with sausage, tomato and broccoli rabe could of used some heat, but with decent bread pudding and ice cream, we could hardly complain at 19 bucks. Kids shared homemade meatballs with pine nuts, yummy! Some staff seemed a little full of themselves. Our waitress Sara was really great. We'll be back for sure. Setting clean and contemporary in lovely hotel rehobeth.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“simply spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I went to Rehoboth Beach to visit a longtime friend.
I really didn't want to go out to eat on my first night in town as the flight from Vegas was brutally long, but boy am i glad she dragged me out.
Where do i start?
How about with the warm friendly greeting we got from the hostess as we walked thru the door. We were seated right away (without reservations) and the place was full.
Our server (god i wish i could remember her name) was polite and very knowledgeable of the menu. She recited the specials to us without looking all around as if she had other tables to worry about. What i'm trying to say is, she spent the time to share all the information she thought we would need to make our decisions without rushing us. She made us feel as if we were her only table.
Then the magic began.
We started our meal with the char-grilled octopus, and pan roasted clams. WOW.
Seriously, WOW. They were both fantastic.
After that we went with the braised pork bolognese (it was the servers suggestion) which we split because the starters filled us up. Again, it was fantastic.
We split a bottle of wine (again the servers suggestion) that perfectly complimented our dishes.
We didn't have room for desert, even though her suggestions kept us pondering.
We both felt that the experience was fairly priced and we would, without a doubt, suggest you visit.
We met the owner while we were there. His name was Matt and he was genuinely gracious.
My next trip is to St Thomas USVI, and i hope i have a dining experience half as good as this one was.

Westfield, Indiana
“Great value and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

This is the second time I have dined here, both times we have taken advantage of their early bird special; seated before six and choose from their $19 prix fix menu. Everything we had was wonderful and the service was wonderful as well as the atmosphere. The gnocchi with gorgonzola cream sauce is fantastic as well as the bread pudding for dessert. We will definitely be back again next year!

Reston, Virginia
“Still a great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

We returned to Lupo di Mare for a second time and we are still very pleased with everything about the restaurant. The service was outstanding and the food was simply magnificent. It can get a little loud but we still recommend it for the food and service.

Visited July 2011
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful - A Bargain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

This was my second time at Lupo di Mare and the experience was again, wonderful. We had arrived at 5:59 on Sunday evening and were still able to receive the three course prix fixed dinner special for $20. I had the garlic and white bean dip with crostini for my appetizer and it was utterly delicious. The texture and flavors were perfect and the portion was plentiful. The waitress kindly brought me more crostini when I ran low. For my entree, I had the wild mushroom linguine with brandy cream sauce. It was a nice, light cream, not too heavy and the mushrooms tasted fresh and delicious! Dessert was a bit of a miss unfortunately. I had bread pudding with vanilla gelato. The bread pudding wasn't warm like my sister's and had a bit of a liquer taste that I didn't enjoy. I didn't complain because I had such a good experience but I know if I had sent it back they would have delightfully brought me a piping hot one.

For an expensive atmosphere, Lupo di Mare is sure a deal. My entree alone would have been $18 so for just $2 more I got an appetizer and dessert. Not to mention that I had a Groupon as well. Always want to come back!