“TGIFridays Great Any Day”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Thanks to the Manager for handling a mistake made on a pick up order, and immediately taking care of the situation. Cute bar with flatscreens. The Manager was rated very good.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hospitality. The server came over from the bar, said she was also filling on tables. Explained everything. I didn't like the taste of the (microbrew) she brought. She saw my face and said would you like something else? I did and she brought it, no extra charge. We just had hamburgers, noted we didn't care for fries so she gave us some good options on inexpensive substitutions. I felt like she totally looked after our best interests the whole time. Checked in on how we liked our food, was responsive to anything we asked. Excellent big burgers, good soup and salad. It was all good!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was here this past evening, we have not been to TGIF in almost 4 years and never have been to the Rehoboth TGIF. We will never go back, either.
It's 9:45 pm, we're both hungry and exhausted and for some reason Rehoboth seems to close up shop around that time. So we ended up at TGIF, near our home. Neither of us could find our old favorite dishes on the menu (it's been way too long), so we ended up ordering something simple: "All-American" burgers. Comes with a meager portion of fries, some were...not burned, exactly, but rather smoky tasting. The burgers were tasty, although left me with a stomach ache from the vast amount of grease and sloppily put together. Also, when did burgers stop being round and firm? During our meal a rather large (8+ tables! waitresses sharing) crowd came in. Before this, there were almost no customers save a few couples and a family birthday party.

The food got there fast and the mister eats faster than I, so she came and took away his plate when I was half done with my burger. So, at about 10:30, 5-10 minutes later, we're done eating and deciding what dessert to share. 10:40, we're looking for our waitress, but I can't even remember what she looks like at this point, I'm so tired. 10:50, we see some waitresses standing around in the kitchen. They see us looking at them but no one comes over. 11:00 comes, and I'm sick of waiting, and we decide we aren't getting dessert, we aren't coming back, and she'll be lucky if she gets a tip! (And if you're reading this, Miss A, pay attention to your small tables as well as large ones!) 11:08, she brings the receipt "thanks, here's the bill. Oh, unless you wanted something else?" I thought it was proper to ask if the customer wanted dessert before presenting the bill. Has customer service changed so much?

Waded through the many tables of people (hanging out of their tables into the walkway) she was more concerned about making a tip off of and left, angry. Won't be back, ever, even if they paid me.

Anyway, don't go here, the diner across the street is much better (I've only been there for breakfast but regardless). In fact, almost any restaurant would be much better.

2  Thank Nichole K
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

My vegetables were microwaved and left in the sandwich bag. At least they expired today according to the date on the bag. To top it off when I asked if this was normally how they are served the waitress proceeded to show me how she was supposed to dump the bag on my plate halfway through my chewy steak. Won't be back. Hope they get it together.

1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I love the pecan crusted chicken salad at TGIF and always order it for dinner. This place said they were out of it when I placed my order. Bummer and I had to find something else on the menu that i really didn't care to eat.