“Good food and fast service.”

Claws Seafood House
Ranked #53 of 277 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Good food and fast service.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The place was packed and the food was very good. I went there with a group of 4, seated very quickly, and service was very fast. I ordered the crab legs, they were very tasty, but on the small side. The place was clean and very close to all the shops and the beach. Good place.

Visited June 2013

Long Neck, Delaware
“Another winner”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Claws delivers no muss, no fuss, on the money every time. Between the Happy Hour at the bar, the raw bar and the coldest beer in town, Claws is a friendly reliable stop whenever we are in Rehoboth. As usual, at any restaurant on the main drag, it can get crowded, so plan ahead. But for a great day of food & fun right at the beach, it's hard to beat Claws.

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Crab cake sandwich was good - other food average. I would give it another shot though”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the crab cake sandwich boiled which was very good. Other meals ordered at the table were only average. Service was very good and the location/atmosphere was nice - we sat outside. I think we had high expectations going in based on other reviews. I would give it another shot to try some of the other seafood meals- lobster looked good at other tables.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Utterly amazing”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

On my short trip to rehoboth I spent every day at claws. The bartenders Kacy and Amy were fast friendly and really had a connection with the customers. Enjoyed crab claws, risotto and the fish and chips. Had the same server each night, Dennis, he was extremely helpful, attentive and seemed really happy to serve us. My suggestion is catch the happy hour at the bar. Worth the wait and the money! Must visit!

• Visited May 2013
Claws167, General Manager at Claws Seafood House, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Our servers and bartenders were very happy to be mentioned in a review. We thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and hope to see you next time you are in town.
Milton, De
“Best Crab Cakes anywhere!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Claws at least once a week for the last 3-4 years. It doesn't matter what we order, it's always been hot and fresh. My hubby has eaten Crab Cakes all over the US and tells everyone that they won't find better ones anywhere.
We love the Crab Imperial as well and the steaks........What can I say? I get them medium rare and they are always cooked to perfection. How can you beat a 7oz Filet dinner for $20?
The garlic mashed potatoes are great and no...they are NOT instant! I've fallen in love with the mac & cheese so that's what I've been getting for the last couple of months.

The servers area all very friendly and efficient.
Keep up the good work
Cyndi & Bill Reed

• Visited May 2013
Claws167, Manager at Claws Seafood House, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thanks for leaving a great review. We love having you here, and enjoyed seeing you as much as we did in the off season. I know its been crazy, but we look forward to seeing you again soon!
-Mike