“Fun To Be Had At Arcade” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Arcade

Beach Arcade
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Arcade North is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 30 years. We also now have a second arcade just 200 steps further south on the boardwalk and any points or prizes won at either arcade are valid at both! We have 10-cent Skee-Ball, skill cranes, ticket and prize games, pinball, basketball and so much more. Check out our website and facebook page to see all of the fun that you could be having at Beach Arcade.
Middletown, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fun To Be Had At Arcade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The arcade on the boardwalk is filled with fun. There is skeeball, pinball machines, grabbers to get stuffed animals. There is a showcase with prizes for coupons you can accumulate to get the "stuff" you want. There is plenty of room to try different things and not feel crowded or rushed to finish what your playing. There is fun for all the family here a when there is time to kill or just to do something different, especially on a rainy day.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“10 cent Skeeball - What more can I say?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Beach Arcade has THE BEST skeeball anywhere! The lanes are slanted just right, no funky angles making it impossible to reach the high numbers. And you get 10 games for a dollar. Just like the old days! Their tickets are actually worth 5 points each making it easier to get the bigger prizes.

One of my favorite things about this arcade is that the employees are genuinely nice. No annoying looks when you need help, no cocky answers to simple questions, just a nice bunch of kids. We had a blast there!

Toms River, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“10 for $1 great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We love to play Skeeball and $1 buys you 10 games. The staff was attentive and friendly. They responded quickly when one of the machines ate our money. Will definately be back.

Red Lion, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Cheap Skee-ball!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Decent prizes, mostly clean, 10 cent skee-ball. Good place to spend an hour or so with the family! Some other fun games there as well...like the ball drop where my son just won the jackpot!!

1 Thank Jason C
York, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Like being a kid again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm a sucker for arcades. I went to a local one once a week when I was a child, and for me, this is a return to my childhood. I could play skeeball all day, but they have so many other games to chose from. They have your typical arcade games, and if you like arcades as much as I do, you won't be dissapointed.

Visited July 2012