WINNER WONDERLAND

“Like being a kid again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach Arcade

Beach Arcade
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Arcade North is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 30 years. We also now have a second arcade just 200 steps further south on the boardwalk and any points or prizes won at either arcade are valid at both! We have 10-cent Skee-Ball, skill cranes, ticket and prize games, pinball, basketball and so much more. Check out our website and facebook page to see all of the fun that you could be having at Beach Arcade.
York, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Like being a kid again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm a sucker for arcades. I went to a local one once a week when I was a child, and for me, this is a return to my childhood. I could play skeeball all day, but they have so many other games to chose from. They have your typical arcade games, and if you like arcades as much as I do, you won't be dissapointed.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lindsay J

• Korean first
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

They were really enjoying themselves. Had things for everyone to do. Loved watching kids play. Many things to play with especially when the weather was inclement.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Victoria F
eastern PA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The kids love it, my wallet doesn't.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I know beach arcades are what kids dream of doing, but because of their age, I can not necessarily walk away from them, so I am stuck waiting outside on a bench people watching when I could be doing a little shopping. That will come later when they are teenagers. They are pretty close. In any case, they spend lots of money here, but for 1000 tickets manage to only get a tootsie roll and a pencil. What a rip off. They just like playing. Oh well. Summer vacation!

Visited August 2012
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I've been coming here forever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have been coming to the Beach Arcade for years (since it was Dolles' Arcade) and I must say that it's STILL my favorite arcade out of any of the ones on the boardwalk! Matt is great -- he has great customer skills and is always willing to lend a helping hand or fix a game for you. The prize selection is wonderful, with many small trinkets for kids, candy, right on up to figurines, gaming systems, and even kitchen appliances. I always make a special trip to Beach Arcade at least once while I'm here for a week out of the year.

Visited August 2012
BeachArcadeRB, Manager at Beach Arcade, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review. It's nice to hear good feedback from some of our loyal customers. We are always looking for ways to improve the arcade experience. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! E-mail matt@beacharcade.com. And we look forward to seeing you next summer!
Stevensville, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

My kids love beach arcade. They collect tickets although I think they need better prizes for the amount of money you end up putting into the machines.

Visited July 2012