My wife and I often travel by the "seat of our pants" We drive, find a town we like and try to find a place to stay, often just by driving by so we had no prior knowlege of "at Melissa's". We drove by, stopped, walked up and rang the bell at 6:30 p.m. and found a room for $99. These are off season rates and one can expect a beach resort B&B to be much higher in high season, but for us it was just fine. Our room was a king size on the ground floor. How nice not to have to climb stairs. The ensuite bathroom was adequate and the whole place was very clean and comfortable. The decor was stylish and homey at the same time. What impressed me and set this B&B apart was Melissa's provision of complimentary snacks and beverages including wine and beer. It was a very nice touch. Breakfast was a serve yourself affair with fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, bacon and other treats. Coffee, expresso and cappucino were available at all hours. The parlour was a comfortable place to watch TV and mingle with other guests. Our room did not have a TV. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Melissa provided us with several good restaurant recommendations. If we had been there for a beach vacation, this would have been a great location. Just a block from the beach. The outdoor areas would be very pleasant in summer. This is a great place and any traveller from either Europe or the U.S. will feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At melissa's, a 100+ year old beach house, situated one block west of the beach and 1 block north to dining, shopping & entertainment. No cars needed here. Reminiscent of days gone by, this 100% gluten free b&b boasts a gracious front porch for whiling away the hours, be it chatting, reading or enjoying a cool refreshment. Each room, tastefully decorated has private baths, internet access and individual ac. A charming backyard with a wonderful outdoor shower, ideal when returning from the beach or just to laze about. Complimentary bike rental to enjoy the many parks and trails all around. A beautiful place where guests become friends and still continue after 22 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your At Melissa's B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Melissa`s Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- At Melissa`s Bed And Breakfast