This was our fourth consecutive summer stay at At Melissa's. Each year we seem to be adding an additional day for a longer stay. Simply put, At Melissa's is like having your own beach house, without worrying about anything. Melissa provides a casual, cozy and relaxing atmosphere, where you really feel as though it's your own house (along with the other guests of course). The front porch is our favorite, as you can relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the cool ocean breezes (beach is 1 block+ away) while chatting with other guests or just chilling out on your own. The location is absolutely perfect. At Melissa's is definitely the best way to enjoy the beauty, fun and night life of Rehoboth Beach. Can't wait to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At melissa's, a 100+ year old beach house, situated one block west of the beach and 1 block north to dining, shopping & entertainment. No cars needed here. Reminiscent of days gone by, this 100% gluten free b&b boasts a gracious front porch for whiling away the hours, be it chatting, reading or enjoying a cool refreshment. Each room, tastefully decorated has private baths, internet access and individual ac. A charming backyard with a wonderful outdoor shower, ideal when returning from the beach or just to laze about. Complimentary bike rental to enjoy the many parks and trails all around. A beautiful place where guests become friends and still continue after 22 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your At Melissa's B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Melissa`s Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- At Melissa`s Bed And Breakfast